Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Question about Canada's economy and teaching jobs?

Hi there all Canadian friends. My grandfather was French Canadian. I have never been to Canada even though only few hours away in Pa. I had thought about teaching elementary school there but I am not sure if jobs would be available. I know most of us are getting hit hard by the economy issues. I think Canada a bit lesss than the U.S. I know so many jobs are being taken by illegal immigrants both here in US and in Canada. My ancestors came over years ago legally and had to go through Ellis Island. I think it is a crime that taxpayers are going to be paying for illegals and also giving legals a bad name. Anyway, my real question is, would there be teaching jobs available if I decided to come to Canada. I don't want to take jobs away from Canadian citizens. Please all help from Canadians only so I can get the real scoop. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment