Monday, August 15, 2011

Does this guy like me?

this guy that goes to my school is really cute and he's funny. the first time we ever saw each other was in study hall first he said "You have amazing hair." I said "Thanks" back. After the bell rang to go home i walked down the hall and he kept stepping on the back of my flip flops and then i turned around and saw it was him. when i came to a stop someone pinched my and i looked back (he was walking with my friend who would do that to me) and i saw him and my friend she was grinning and laughing she knew i would accuse him so i slapped them both(kiddingly). The next day he walked with me down the hall telling me a story. The next day after study hall i left a little early to go get my thing really to leave. he came walking down the hall and stopped a few lockers away from mine and said "Is that your locker?" and i said "yea" then i took a few steps and kiddingly i ran back and closed my lock and said "I don't trust you" he ran two my locker and said "noo, i was just going to put this in there" and held up a binder and then walked to my homeroom and he said "is that your homeroom?" and a said "yeaaaa?!?!?" then the next week he sat with me and my friend and we all talked and told stories. On friday he wasn't in study hall and on monday he wasn't there then on tuesday he came in to school with a broken foot! i asked "what happened?" he said it was skate boarding accident> then he asked if i wanted to see his broken foot? i said sure?!?!?!? then the next day he came upstair to where my locker was and stole my review packet and he lost it, but it was o.k. because i didn't need it anyway. The next day in study hall he wrote his B-day in my agenda and i was like "o.k. i'll try to remember." Does this guy like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment