Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pulled Muscle?

Ok,i was just rotating my rist in a relaxing motion and i felt my wrist crack,well i think thats wat happens wen u rotate ur rist,but then it started to hurt so i kept on doin the rotating motion becouse it feels good since my rist was hurting,then a day or two later my elbow starts hurting very bad but not to the extent of extreme,but today i was throwing a small ball at recess and my elbow cracked(cracking sound)and it hurts worse,it was painfull just eating at the table with my elbow rested ontop.The reason i mentioned my rist is becouse every time in push down on my rist bone it stains my elbow,and i dont want to go to a doctor becouse i have football in a couple of months and dont want to get pulled out.Did i pull somthing and how can it heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment