Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I want to learn a few other languages and I would like some advice. Arabic(Dubai), Hindi(India), French--HELP!?

I'm 13 years old, I already speak english(da!), I also speak Bangla(Bangladesh). I can understand Hindi- basics,dont have the best vocabulary, i can somewhat speak or atleast communicate in hindi(...I did well on my last trip 2 india! A nice old man even said,"ur hindi is very good,guria."! I just want to complete it. I can also READ arabic fluently....i dont understand a w0rd im reading T_T....so anyway i want to complete learning arabic 2,since im already (almost) halfway through- or atleast I CAN SPELL....^_^! AND i have this inexplicable draw towards FRENCH,,,$0 im going to learn to speak fluent french whether anybody likes it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment