Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Does anyone know of a no drip nipple that does not flow fast?

I feed my 11 month old daughter and give her bottles sometimes. My problem with her is that she will always shake the bottle around and get milk everywhere! So I went to the store yesterday and thought I found the perfect bottle, nuby non drip vari flo bottles. Well I tested it out, handed her the bottle and she immediately shook the bottle and it did not leak...YAY!! So then she started to suck on the nipple and she just choked on the milk. It came out to fast. The are vari flo, which it states the amount that comes out is based on the suction of your baby. Has anyone had this problem with these ? and does it just take time for your baby to get used to it? Or does anyone know of any non drip that come in different flow stages?

No comments:

Post a Comment