Thursday, August 18, 2011

What do you think of my tattoo idea?/Where should I get it?

Alright so I'm getting my first tattoo here soon and here's my idea. I want to get an octopus with it's tenticals wrapped around, almost transforming into the words "amor vincit omnia"(love conquers all in latin) in a cursive kind of font. I love octopi and how graceful they are. I also have 8 people (siblings and mom and dad) in my family, so i like the idea of the 8 tentacles. It's just really symbolic to me. What do you think? Also, where should I get it? I was thinking I want it medium sized, nothing too big on the back of the neck or the shoulder. But maybe on the back somewhere? (NOT lower middle back...ewww not my thing) I really like the idea of the back of the neck but I do pageants and I'm afraid it might be showing if I wear my hear up during swimsuit, and formal gown. What do you think? :) thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment