Monday, August 8, 2011

My dad just found out I have had ?

I am 18 years old and my dad found a condom wrapper in my room. Supposedly he found it on the floor, and I believe him because I have been doing some cleaning lately so I ume it came from under my bed or something, it was just a fluke mistake. Anyways, he found out I had with my boyfriend of 2 years. I waited 15 months before we had and I told my dad this and I was very open with him, but he hasnt talked to me for a couple days. When I told him that I dont do any type of ual things with other guys (I just broke up with my boyfriend) he looked at me like I was lying and said "right" making me feel like a . My mom had known I wasnt a virgin, was the one I told right before it all happened and got me a gyno and put me on the pill. I have been very responsible, and she is actually proud and happy with me...and PISSED at my dad. I dont know, I guess his reaction is normal? I mean, I think he feels like I am now going to be crazy and have with every guy I see, but I even showed him the messages I had sent a week earlier to a guy that I dont get involved ually with anyone without a committed relationship and time. That's just the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment