Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Percy Jackson movie fail?

Is it just me or was the Percy Jackson movie RLLY terrible? Well I am one of e pplthats a Percy Jackson BOOK fanatic. I'm sure for someone who hasnt read the books it wouldve been a GREAT movie. But they totally changed out the whole plot! An they Ddnt set it up to where there could be a sequel. 1st they mad percy a highschooler (I personally love Logan though) and they left out the prophecy, thallias tree, and a bunch of other stuff. I know they made it so it wasn't exactly like the book, Mayb because they only wanted to make one movie. I was just expecting something different. AND is anyone kinda scared for the maximum ride movie?? It has great potential an I hope they don't screw it up. I'm also excited for I though. Haha I know the pj movie came our years ago but I just wanted to post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment