Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Can a Greek and a Filipino have a relationship?

I want to know if a Greek and a Filipino can have a relationship. And if so how can it work out. I have a situation where My girlfriend is in greece visiting family for 2 months, however her family is against me because I am a non-greek. (sounds like that movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding") Now they have taking away her phone I think and sent me a text saying don't call anymore and that she got engaged which I believe is a crock of sh*t. Everyone I know thinks that the whole situation is Rediculous and Stupid. And none believe that she got engaged within a Week and they all laugh about it. I just want to know what I can do to make things work. I love this girl so much and I haven't been able to talk to her and I know deep down inside of her she loves me just as much. She is just so pressured by her family over there. Please someone give me advice. Thanks and I hope to hear positive opinions on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment