Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why did they do that to me? i didnt like it?

pretty much every year since i was six years old i have been ually hared by different people and no i am not lying. my mother would work a lot so when i was 6-9 she put me in a night/daycare. i never told her what went on at the daycare but i know i should have.they would touch me in places that i just completely hated and all the girls had to bathe together so during the bath they would touch me in areas that i didn't even feel comfortable touching. when it was time to sleep one of the boys sunk into the room i slept in would finger me almost evey other night. then soon i became to old for night/daycare which made me very happy and i though i was finally free from that mess.but then i started middle school. i had to work as a library aide along with this other girl and 3 other guys. things were boring and normal at first but then after 2 or 3 weeks that's when the freaky stuff started happening. the 2 eighth grade boys would touch my legs when we sat at the table to do homework or they would sneak up behind me and whisper dirty things in my ear. and i was thinking here we go again! then one day the Liberian asked 2 people to come with her to help carry some things. which left me and the other eighth grader(btw i was in seventh grade) as soon they left he grabbed me by my arm and told me that he wanted me and to not tell anyone what he was about to do to me. and at that moment i got terrified lucky a teacher walked in for some apparent reason and caught him. we almost got in trouble for pda but he was a like i get it you two like each other don't you just do not do it here. i was like what the heck that's not at all what was going on here. then after that day he never touched me again neither did the other eighth grader. a year later which is now and im in my last year of middle school. now i am sitting here wondering why they did what they did to me because i do not see myself as a attractive person but something must have attracted them to me for this to happen to me every year since i was six years old. and no i don't where slutty clothes i do not even where makeup. can someone give me and explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment